Credit Card Guarantee?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by DinahInWonderland, Jan 17, 2013.

1. DinahInWonderland

DinahInWonderland Mouseketeer

I know Disney will charge your card $10 per person if you fail to show up for your reservation, but can anyone tell me if they still charge you if 3 out of 4 people show up?

My mother-in-law will be joining my husband, son and I for at least part of our trip, but she in unsure how long she able to stay due to work. We had initially thought she was staying the entire time and make ADR's accordingly. Now that she may only be staying for 5 days out of the 9 do I need to re-book all these reservations as 3-person or will I be ok leaving them as 4-person. I don't want to be charged an extra $10 at every meal.

2. Que_Sarah_Sarah

Que_Sarah_Sarah Whatever is Sarah will be.

You will be charged for any person who does not show up to the meal unless you cancel 24 hours or more in advance. YOU WILL ALSO BE CHARGED FOR CHANGES made to the reservation within the 24 hour window.

3. DinahInWonderland

DinahInWonderland Mouseketeer

4. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

#2 PARTIAL PARTIES

Quote:
    I have a dinner reservation for 10 Guests at a restaurant that uses the credit card guarantee policy. Only 8 Guests are able to make it to dinner. Will I still be charged $10 each for the 2 Guests who were unable to attend?

No. As long as you honor the reservation, then there will be no charge to your credit card.