Credit card, CRT, V&A?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jenfur, May 21, 2008.

1. jenfur

jenfur DIS Veteran

What exactly will be charged to my card when I make my ADRs for CRT and V&A Chef's Table? I will have the deluxe dining plan for CRT. I will be using a debit card so I want to make sure I am completely covered.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. davinakb

davinakb DIS Veteran

IIRC CRT will charge in full, prepaid (which I think can be cancelled, just not last minute). When we booked V&A nothing was charged to the card at that time; but I think they do charge for a late cancellation or no-show (do not know the amount) which is why they want a card on file. FWIW.

4. jenfur

jenfur DIS Veteran

I have read a few other places that if you have booked the dining plan, they just use the CC# as a guarantee. Can anyone confirm. I am booking for 9 people and would have to (most likely) foot the whole thing if we have to pay now:eek:

5. texasgirl73

texasgirl73 Obsessive Trip Planner

I am on the Deluxe Dining Plan and booked my family of 6 for CRT, the credit card was not charged, just used as a guarantee.

6. AnonymusPublius

AnonymusPublius Earning My Ears

Nothing was charged to my card when I booked the V&As Chef's Table last week. I think they've changed the CRT policy since I last booked that, so I couldn't say for sure.

7. oybolshoi

oybolshoi DIS Veteran

I've given a CC in advance for the Chef's Table and the Dining Room at V&A as well as for items that I've ordered from the GF Bakery. They never charge the card in advance - it's used to hold your reservation. If you fail to cancel and are a no-show then they will charge you a per-person fee, which they will disclose when you make the reservation.

8. SmallWorld71

SmallWorld71 DIS Veteran

I am on the regular dining plan and was also not charged for CRT. However, you must have your resort reservation # handy to do this.:goodvibes