creative express 99 cents shipping ends today (9/30)

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
hey guys, the 99cent shipping ends today. I just ordered 2 sizzix embossing dies since I know they go through the sidekick... and of course I ordered them separately so as to also use the 40% off code.... maggie

www.creativexpress.com

Not that I need to buy anything, :rolleyes1 , but what is the code again? :teeth:

Well I'd ordered the Paddle Punches right before the 99 cent shipping took effect & then waited too long to order the other things I wanted & they were sold out. :( Last week I "happened" to check in & saw that the Coluzzle File Folder template was back in so I ordered that. (Should be here Tues.) But the rest of the stuff was still sold out....until lunchtime today! So I placed 2 more orders today (Sizzix slide frames & dragon Whale punch) & talked my sister into ordering the Carousel horse for me. :blush:

They're making no money off of me! :blush: :confused3

There's a 40% off code in addition to the 99 cent shipping? Point me in the right direction please! :cool1:

The 40% off code is: 40TEN

You can enter it at checkout.

I just ordered the Paddle Punch set. 19 Paddle Punches for $15.00!

Also they added a free gift to my order. Something about free Big Cuts? I don't know what that is but if its free, I'll take it!

The Big Cuts are 2 pairs of decorative scissors for orders under $30. The home page had info on what you got I think - $120 got you the Paddle Pnches for free. ;)

That 40% coupon was great! It even works on sale items....and you can use it more than once! :teeth:

Ashamed to admit it, but my order showed up today... :blush:

I actually went to the site, looked around and decided I didn't need anything! Then I went to another scrapbook site (paperaddict.com) and decided I needed tons of paper, so I ordered :rolleyes1

Deb, you must be their favorite customer!! :rotfl2:

Shoot, I started scrapping and forgot to come back to see if anyone found the code. Oh well, at least I used some of my stash instead of adding to it. :teeth: Thanks anyway!

dreams91 said:
Ashamed to admit it, but my order showed up today... :blush:

Man, they sent me the wrong Sizzix die....argh.

dreams91 said:
Man, they sent me the wrong Sizzix die....argh.

Oh no! I'm sorry! I haven't heard of that happening before. Do you at least want what you got? :confused3

Their customer service dept was really good when I talked to them. I'm sure they'll help you out when you call them tomorrow!

Nope, I don't want what I got. :sad: But I'll call them tomorrow and see what we can do. I'm sure they will correct it. They are probably just overwhelmed with all of the DIS orders. :rotfl:

Hey Cherie, how did you make out with them about getting the wrong die??

I just got the order I placed on the 23rd. (I still have 2 more & DSis has one coming that were placed on the 30th.) I got 2 of the Big Cuts again and one was a duplicate. I wonder if they'll run out before the other orders get shipped, or if I'll keep getting the Victorian one every time? LOL

Anyone else get theirs yet?

I got the big cuts with my order too. I e-mailed and tried to call them. Well, I tried to call them again today. Lady on the phone said she'd send the correct one out today. She asked me to send back the other one, at my expense. I don't think so....anyway, I get home and another lady e-mailed me and said, "it was our mistake. Keep the die and we will send you the right one too". Yipee. Wonderful customer service. Not sure what I'll do with this die though.... :goodvibes

Ummmmmm, let's see...... :scratchin you could take it to JoAnns to do an even exchange. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry - I was referring to the thread about exchanging the Sizzlit alpha on here recently - in case you didn't "get" it. ;)

Cherie, what is the die you got by mistake?

Deb, I got my orders as well and I also got a duplicate Big Cuts. I gave all four pairs to my daughter, she was excited! LOL

It is called cuts n folds. I don't even know what you do with it... :confused3

piratesmate said:
Ummmmmm, let's see...... :scratchin you could take it to JoAnns to do an even exchange. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry - I was referring to the thread about exchanging the Sizzlit alpha on here recently - in case you didn't "get" it. ;)

I remember that thead. :teeth:

dreams91 said:
It is called cuts n folds. I don't even know what you do with it... :confused3

I just did a search on it. You may want to just hang onto it for a while & see what develops. ;) That's a new item that isn't even released yet! No wonder the first person wanted you to send it back!!
http://www.sizzix.com/sneak_preview.cfm?function=form (scroll to the bottom)

Once it's released you'll probably see more info on how to use it - maybe some demos, etc.

piratesmate said:
I just did a search on it. You may want to just hang onto it for a while & see what develops. ;) That's a new item that isn't even released yet! No wonder the first person wanted you to send it back!!
http://www.sizzix.com/sneak_preview.cfm?function=form (scroll to the bottom)

Once it's released you'll probably see more info on how to use it - maybe some demos, etc.

That is really interesting...hmm. I'm suprised I got it then! I'll wait and see what happens.l It does look like it has a place to 'fold'.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter