creative disney?

flying_babyb

DIS Veteran
I want to make a guide of where all the rides my sisters want to ride on. Sorta a checklist so they can make sure they do everything they want. I know I want a picture by each of the ride , since my younger Dsis is not a strong reader yet. Has anyone else ever done this? Also are there other creative planning things youve done that your kids have enjoyed? I like letting them be in charge of things (to a extent) cause then there less winny about doing other things. Also what age did you let your kids start scrapbooking? I would love to let the kids make there own scrapbooks but Im not sure if its age approprate. I tend to be the fun big sis.

you might want to add in something special for them to look for at that ride- For example count the number of daggers at the front section of Snow White (there are 4). Count the number of scenes in the Pooh ride, how many sides are there to space mountain (2).

If I know which rides you are looking at I can give you more ideas but that sort of thing could be fun.

Rebecca

Were gonna look for hidden mickeys too. Havent printed my list for the rides yet for them to look at. Will know more after that.

Hi
I'm no help with the ride info since we haven't been since the boys were 4 and 22 months.

As for the scrapping mine started at 6 and 8. when eric was 6 he didn't do much other than slap a picture on a page. Now with him 8 and Levi 11 they love it. With you having sisters I'd assume that they would be more into it than boys. I've had people at crops ask me why I bother scrapping boys picks and I get very defensive about it. Some day it will be all they have from me. Course I HAVE to get the journaling done I'm very bad about that part of the pages. I actually plan on taking the laptop with me on labor day with a list of trips and journal my thoughts so they will be ready to print out we'll see if it happens or not.

I was tinking of picking up those simple kits before we go. I bought a one hour kit and WOW it was so easy to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter