creations rewards need 225 pts

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by ohMom, Jan 22, 2007.

1. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

anyone have suggestions for me to earn 225 pts so i can order my disney dollars for our upcoming cruise? i tried a survey, but i guess since i didn't 'qualify' i didn't get the points?

2. alacazander

alacazander DIS Veteran

How about some shopping through the portal. Has to be something you just have to have for your up coming cruise!

3. bartleby1

bartleby1 DIS Veteran

I was just credited 100 pts for joining surveyteam. I think this was through an email? If you don't still have the email, maybe it is on their site. It was an easy signup.

4. MyGoofy26

MyGoofy26 DIS Veteran

I've had luck changing my email address and then signing up for a number of those sites that spam your email.

Actually figured that one out accidentally. . . I change my junk email address every year or two because the spam gets so bad, I just start fresh. The first time I couldn't remember what I'd done and what I hadn't so I signed up for everything again and got credited for most of them!

5. ksloane

ksloane DIS Veteran

I just accidently discovered this too as I just signed up for a new account due to junk mail and had the same problem. :rotfl2: