Create your Own Vinymation

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I picked up 4 Create your own Vinylmations today for $12.00 for all ($2.99 each). I am just curious if any body else bought a create your own vinylmation and already decorated them.

If so please share picks

We have a mall here in NJ called the Jersey Gardens. They have a roughly new Disney Outlet there and they had a lot of vinylmations. However I think I cleaned them all out of different colors when I bought 10. lol.

I've painted about 10 now, I didnt have any blanks so I just took some vinylmations that I was going to trade and took them apart, base coated them with white spray paint and painted characters. I've done 2 minions (from Despicable Me), 2 different Tianas, Frozone (from Incredibles), a glitter ninja for a friend, Thor, a blue power ranger, I created one based off myself and my blog logo, created another one based off a friend, my own version of a cutester Minnie style, and I have tons of sketches that I have planned to do as I acquire more vinylmation, lol. (I may be forgetting one or two).

It takes a lot of patience and tiny tiny paintbrushes. :rotfl: Have fun making yours and can't wait to see what you come up with

I have done around 10-12.

I've done

NCIS - Abby
NCIS - Palmer
NCIS - Ducky
Figment
pumpkin Mickey
candycorn mickey
Zipper from the Rescue Rangers
Tower of Terror Bellhop
A Patriotic Glitter vinylmation

thats about it. i have 14 to do in total. yippee.

any pics? I was wondering about doing this....:thumbsup2

here are some of my pics:

Tower of Terror Bellhop
Bellhopwaccessories_zpsbf64384e.jpg

Pumpkin Mickey
pumpkinvinylmation_zps9ffcefe8.jpg

Glitter Patriotic
glitterpatriotic_zps2555863c.jpg

Candy Corn
candycornvinyl_zpse6f307cb.jpg

Figment
figmen_zps9dab513f.jpg

Zipper from Rescue Rangers
2012-09-28184935.jpg

Abby (NCIS)
2012-09-28184033-1.jpg

Ducky (NCIS) --- Not my favorite work
2012-09-28184052-1.jpg

Palmer (NCIS)
2012-09-28184042-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter