Cranberry juice?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by misslizzy1973, May 3, 2013.

1. misslizzy1973

misslizzy1973 Mouseketeer

If I just happen to being vodka on board, is there cranberry juice at the drink station?
    ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Marceabee80

Marceabee80 Earning My Ears

No I don't think....but there is iced tea....bring some gin instead...Long island iced teas!!!! Yum! Lol!

4. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

No.

5. Hougy

Hougy Earning My Ears

There is cranberry juice on the buffet drink station, but not at the one right at the pool.

6. TwinPrincessMermaids

TwinPrincessMermaids DIS Veteran

Fear not, there are lots if options. Crown n coke...rum n coke well anything u want in coke. Or you can bring your own juice. I'm still finishing the lime juice my honey bought for on board to make margaritas with. I'm pretty sure if its unopened, its fine?

7. Jey12

Jey12 DIS Veteran

I love Cape Codders! Or cranberry juice and vodka. :thumbsup2 Since it's difficult, and not allowed, to bring your bottle of vodka down to the buffet to make a drink with their cranberry juice I called room service on our last cruise. For a nice tip he brought me a large glass of cranberry juice and a few lime slices.

8. Twinkledust

Twinkledust Mouseketeer

On our last cruise I was looking for cran juice at the drink station and mentioned to my DH that they didn't have it. Next thing I knew a CM(who was right there) said "Give me a minute and I'll get you some!" That wonderful girl went down to Triton's and brought me back a large glass.:) Needless to say, my DH remembered her name and she got a little extra tip from us at the end of our trip.
    Don't be afraid to ask, Disney CM's are the best!:cool1:

9. lilpooh108

lilpooh108 DIS Veteran

They have it in the MDR. You can probably just order an extra glass and make yourself a nightcap later in your room.

10. cwehrstedt

cwehrstedt Mouseketeer

At breakfast in cabanas we would take juice, orange and crandberry in Togo cups for afternoon drinks!

11. AnotherPrincess

AnotherPrincess DIS Veteran

Such a great idea! I did not even think of this! Now I'm thinking of other options with ship provided additions. Like, making sangria with wine that I bring, juices and fruits from the ship. Brilliant!

12. barbarasc

barbarasc CruiseCrazy

Also being a Vodka drinker ;) I assume if I wanted to I could "buy" a virgin bloody mary? Or a glass of tonic at the bar? Wonder the cost of these useless virgin drinks? :lmao::lmao: I have a "rum runner" flask that I carry with my vodka in it and when know one is looking I add the vodka ;)

13. traylork

traylork Earning My Ears

Crystal light is now offering liquid mix in drink favors, like margarita and pomegranate martini. I plant o bring me with my own liquor on board next week.

14. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

AFAIK, virgin drinks cost the same as non-virgin.

I could be wrong.

15. GatorMomInNC

GatorMomInNC DIS Veteran

I brought a bottle of Kahlua and then ordered milk with room service. I also brought vodka to mix with it - and IIRC I was able to order cranberry juice from room service at breakfast and save it for later in the day. I don't recall exactly where I go the cranberry but I know I made some vodka crans a couple times.

16. N.Lo

N.Lo Mouseketeer

There is none at the drink station by the pool but it is available in the buffet drink stations. You can also order at dinner or breakfast room service and place it in the fridge for later.

17. pershing

pershing DIS Veteran

I would fill a Steele water bottle with cranberry juice at breakfast. No one said anything.

I brought rum and would mix it with cranberry juice and strawberry banana ice cream to make a frozen drink.

18. misslizzy1973

misslizzy1973 Mouseketeer

Wow! Thanks for all the tips!

19. marytw

marytw Earning My Ears

You can get cranberry juice from Room Service. The glasses are very small. I often ordered three at a time!