Craigtionary - the definitive list of Craig's new words

39:21: skyballin': ...yeah, he said that! Cross between "sky's the limit" and "balls out"? (this is also possibly first mention by Jennilyn of a need for a Craigtionairy)

Actually, I think skyballin' is more like taking a guess, or using your imagination to create an answer. I could be wrong, but that's how I interpreted it.

I hope everything is alright Heide xx
Thanx Jes, that's sweet. Smiles ALWAYS needed - with or without any "first world problems" or whatever the saying was - I'm not "on fleek" and am not sure of the saying. :o (Said VERY tongue in cheek, and I hope you caught that, and I hope I made YOU smile in return, as you did me!) :)

Actually, I think skyballin' is more like taking a guess, or using your imagination to create an answer. I could be wrong, but that's how I interpreted it.

Well, the context was "if you could add whatever you wanted to, what would be your dream addition to the Universal parks?" So I was thinking he kinda meant he was pulling out all the stops, shooting the moon with his answer. But he didvof course use his imagination so that could work too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter