Crab legs at Cape May?

schoen

DIS Veteran
Do they serve them every night? or just select nights? We have a ADR for a Friday, hoping there will be crab legs.

Do they serve them every night? or just select nights? We have a ADR for a Friday, hoping there will be crab legs.

They will have the crab legs on the buffet when you are there. :goodvibes

FYI - Bacalao isn't portuguese. In Portuguese is would be called BACALHAU. Nor a just a fish stew, although it IS used in fish stew. Its salted cod thats been dried. It's big in all Mediterranean cuisine including Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Greek etc as well as Norwegian (where the most of the world's supply is produced), german, South African. So Basically everywhere but the US lol.

And that's my trivia for the day from an American with Italian & Spanish ancestry who just recently found out that her grandfather may have actually been born in Portugal and not Andalucia as priviously believed.

Whenever we stayed at BC in years past I believe I could see crab legs in the buffet, when you are waling in the hallway towards the yacht club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter