Ok. We are on the Magic in a month and we always book another cruise onboard we are gold members. (Some of you might remember my previous post on taking my parents with us this time as a retiring gift) So I find a great cruise date, amazing price and adjoining rooms in the category (7A) we like... I put it on a 3 day hold today. If I actually "book" this online, once we are onboard they can do nothing right, because it's not booking onboard? Can't transfer it to include the 10% and OBC. Do I keep calling Disney every couple of days and extend the hold for 3 weeks? That sounds crazy to even type. UGH. I know if I just wait until we board what I have on hold might very well be different or not available. So tell me what would you do? And am I being crazy?