CR to GF - How much time to we need?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyHardin, Apr 28, 2010.

1. DisneyHardin

DisneyHardin DIS Veteran

We are staying at the Contemporary and 2 different nights have ADR's at Grand Floridian. How long do I need to plan on to get there via Monorail?
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tink713

tink713 Disneyholic Since 2007

I'd say about 10 minutes, maybe less. It's a pretty short trip.

4. jlk806

jlk806 DanceDisneyGirl

It is a pretty short trip, just depends if there is a wait for the monorail or not. When we have ADRs at the monorail resorts, we have never waited more than one train to get on though.

5. DemoBri1

DemoBri1 Surfin' at the Beach Club Villas

I would allow yourself 15-20 minutes just to be safe. It really depends on what time your ressies are. You will be making one stop at the MK, and then you will arrive at the CR. You will then have to go down the escalator to get to your dining.

6. JHM

JHM DVC member @ BLT

From the CR you will go to he TTR and then the Poly and then the GF - I would say 15-20 min would be plenty

7. BamaFan121s

BamaFan121s DIS Veteran

If there aren't any crazy lines for the monorail--and at that time of day, there shouldn't be--15 min.

8. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

I would say to allow 15-20 minutes just incase there is a long line for the Monorail at the Contemporary and because the Monorail might need to stop on the tracks for one minute or less because another one will be in front of it at the next stop it's going to.