CR cashout time frame

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by azgal81, Jan 10, 2007.

1. azgal81

azgal81 <font color=blue>I am such a big fan of color<br><

I cashed out for Creations Rewards and it was processed on 12/20 which I assume is when they sent me my disney dollars. Shouldn't I have rec'd it by now?? I remember from before that CR took a little longer then other reward programs to get my payment to me but I don't remember it taking this long. It's been almost three weeks!

We are leaving for DL on Tuesday so if I don't get it in time I'll be kinda bummed but it won't be that big of a deal since I already have quite a bit already. I was just hoping to have it in time for my trip.

ETA I emailed customer service hopefully they can help me if they got lost in the mail or something!

2. faithhope

faithhope Tigger's Bouncing Buddy

I usually get my disney dollars from CR in about a week... wonder if it got lost in the holiday splurg of mail.

3. azgal81

azgal81 <font color=blue>I am such a big fan of color<br><

I rec'd my disney dollars yesterday just in time for my trip. They were postmarked 12/26 though so they probably just got held up with the holiday mail. Still they took over two weeks to get to me which seems like a long time.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. M 'n C

M 'n C DIS Veteran

I usually just cash out for paypal on CR and it takes about a week for the paypal to credit.

6. mydogisbo

mydogisbo DIS Veteran

I had this exact same problem. I cashed out for Disney $ on Dec. 20. I emailed them last week to see where the were. I was told that any approved cashouts that had not yet been received would mail out the next day. I received the Disney $, I think on Thursday. Mine were also marked Dec. 26, but I think that is the date they processed them through their postage machine rather than when they actually went in the mail.

The last time I cashed out with them (for B&N gift cards) it took several weeks & I had to email them too. Interestingly, I received them about 5 days after my email inquiry.

I also often don't get credit for the email offers I do through CR. I think I might drop that one from my list of reward programs I spend time on.

7. bartleby1

bartleby1 DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear that people are having problems with CR. They used to have the most fantastic customer service. I've seen quite a few posts of small problems people are having with CR which suggest that their service is slipping lately. Between the lack of points and the customer service issues, I wonder what is going on?:confused3

8. cxcelica

cxcelica DIS Veteran

I have noticed a slight slippage in Creations Rewards over the last month or two.

My biggest complaint is that they do not offer the disney gift card as a cash out option. I have quite a few points racked up with creation and would rather cash out in a gift card then in disney dollars and take a chance of them getting lost in the mail. At least if the gift card gets lost it can be cancelled and reissued by Disney.

9. RADOPT

RADOPT Mouseketeer

Did you email thru the website? I cashed out on dec 21 and it has not been processed yet:confused3 . We leave on the 27th - hopefully we will bet them before we leave!

10. mydogisbo

mydogisbo DIS Veteran

Yes, I emailed through the website. Twice. The first time they didn't respond. Good luck!