CP package at Le Cellier?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by shelly3girls, Aug 9, 2006.

1. shelly3girls

shelly3girls <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Does anyone remember what was included on the CP package at Le Cellier last year? If we are lucky enough to get an ADR I am wondering what we will be able to order. We loved the soups and the kids love the desserts. Is it a 3 course meal like the DDP? I did call and the CM confirmed that we will be able to use the DDP and it is only 1 credit (this alone makes it worth paying for the DDP).

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DreaminDisney

DreaminDisney <font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL

Depends on CM you talk to. I just called and was told all 3 tiers were 2 TS credits.

4. chesirechik

chesirechik <font color=blue>Reads AND responds to threads!<br

I just called to make all my reservations today - I wanted LC on December 6th - the only thing available was 8:50pm! Might want to call soon if you want a reservation.

5. Pams

Pams Earning My Ears

I was talking to a CM in dining and she said that CP dining package has special ressi times set aside. You can book the package after 7am eastern on Aug 15th. You have to give a credit card number for the guarantee. you must eat before the performance and you get your pass for the theatre at your restaurant.

6. DreaminDisney

DreaminDisney <font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL

Do you have DDP and did you ask how many TS credits for this?

7. Pams

Pams Earning My Ears

I have the DDP. The Intercot site said that all packages were 1 TS. I had already made all my ressi's for Dec 16-23rd. I was told that on Aug 15th to call and tell the CM that I wanted CP dining package but that I had a ressi already. I do not want to cancel until I'm sure I get the time I want. She said to call early and she said that they opened at 7am

8. shelly3girls

shelly3girls <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Any ideas what is included?

9. KIRSTIN'S MOMMY

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY <font color=0099FF>Creates edible masterpieces<br>

We ate there last year for CP and I don't remember any exclusions, but it's been a while, lol. We had the CP package the year before at Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki, and they didn't include the lobster on the menu, but that was it.