CP or H&V Character Breakfast?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by lovingeire, Nov 24, 2012.

1. lovingeire

lovingeire DIS Veteran

I need help deciding! I originally had reservations at CP for their first reservation time, but couldn't keep it when we had to change our dates for our trip. I couldn't get a CP so I got an early H&V reservation. I just found & booked an 8:25am reservation at CP, but need to decide which one to keep! Thoughts on which is better for our family (12 & 2 year old kids)? I'd love to get into MK early if it doesn't open up early on the 7th of December. Any thoughts on which you prefer to help this indecisive soul? :confused3 TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aharbin88

aharbin88 DIS Veteran

I haven't been to H&V in about 5 years, and I never miss CP. I probably need to go back to H&V to see if my opinion of it has changed, but it's hard for me to want to take the chance. If I'm voting, I'm definitely voting for CP! :thumbsup2 HTH!

4. lovingeire

lovingeire DIS Veteran

Yeah, we don't want to do more than 2 character meals (We are doing Chef Mickey's as well.) I really wanted CP so I might just cancel H&V, but then was second guessing since I don't know that the kids could meet the H&V characters elsewhere, however my 12 year old probably won't really care about any of these characters so it's more for the two year old. I'm leaning towards CP though.

5. sabcook

sabcook Mouseketeer

CP, hands down.

6. lovingeire

lovingeire DIS Veteran

Is CP worth it even if you don't get in before park opening? Because they have of course changed the opening time to 8am for the park starting on the 7th when I have reservations! :headache: That's probably why I was able to get them! :rotfl2:

7. allstonsmommy

allstonsmommy Mouseketeer

I would choose CP over H&V any day.

8. lovingeire

lovingeire DIS Veteran

I talked with DH, who normally could care less, and he said to choose what I wanted most so CP it is! I only booked H&V because I couldn't get a CP after we changed our dates. I figured DS (2) would like the characters. Now that we have one at CP I'm sticking with the original plan, even if we can't get into MK early!