CP apartment questions?

Thanks, Hollsey!

Regarding CPs being out and about on complexes at 2am... I know you aren't allowed to have guests after 1am (including other CPs from other complexes, which baffles me because in my Disneyland program, we all lived in the same complex and the guest rule was rarely enforced), but are you allowed to be in another apartment on your same complex after that time? Like, if my friend and I both lived on Chatham, but not in the same room, could we visit each other after 1am?

I don't know if it's specifically against the rules but I stayed at vista and we had people from inside the complex spending the night all the time. Security has no way of knowing who is in what room unless they are called to your room for a noise complaint. I'm not advocating breaking the rules, but if someone from patterson was at chatham past 1am security wouldn't know :thumbsup2.

I don't know if it's specifically against the rules but I stayed at vista and we had people from inside the complex spending the night all the time. Security has no way of knowing who is in what room unless they are called to your room for a noise complaint. I'm not advocating breaking the rules, but if someone from patterson was at chatham past 1am security wouldn't know :thumbsup2.

That'll get you termed on the spot if they're from other complexes. Same complex is fine.

That'll get you termed on the spot if they're from other complexes. Same complex is fine.

Not everything will get you termed on the spot. My suitemate's friend was just "reminded" of the rules and asked to go back to her apartment complex when security showed up when we were moving furniture around at 3am. I'm sure if it became a chronic problem though they'd be less forgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter