Cozumel Paradise Beach question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Rambler5678, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Rambler5678

Rambler5678 l

Would love to hear a review from anyone that has been here. Is it good for childern? How much is the taxi cost from the pier and back?

Thanks,

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. talb714

talb714 Mouseketeer

We have been 2 times and heading there again in February. It is great. My kids are 11 and 7 and love to do the water slides and trampoline. We paid about $25.00 last April for a taxi there was 6 of us.

4. Magic3forme

Magic3forme Grand Slam club members

we paid 20. for the cab ride.
    2. for just a chair / umbrella rental.
    12 for the water jumpers etc.

we ate lunch there too. it was reasonably priced.

we had a blast.

we had a 14, 12 and 9 year old

5. Rambler5678

Rambler5678 l

6. Brittmarie04

Brittmarie04 Mouseketeer

I was there in march. Like others have said about 4-5 bucks per person for taxi then $2 for chair rental. Pool is huge and awesome. Very clean. Bathrooms changing room really nice and clean

7. Rambler5678

Rambler5678 l

Are there cabs available to take you back to the ship?

$2 person chair / umbrella rental.
    $12 person for the water jumpers.
    $5 person for cab.

8. Goofysrus

Goofysrus Mouseketeer

We were there in November and had a blast! That pool is amazing and I love the palm trees. I also like that you can snorkel right off the pier. The property is safe and clean.
    You run a tab and your servers take care of everything!!
    We enjoyed just walking around with out having to worry about venders. They also have free Wifi.
    Hope this helps... Plenty of cabs!
    My advise don't buy a package from cab drivers and don't believe them when they tell you it's closed. You can spend as little or much as you want when you get there.
    We're going back in three weeks!

9. princesspiglet

princesspiglet DIS Veteran

We LOVED Paradise beach. Went in november. Our taxi ride was $15 for the 3 of us. I paid $12 per person and got a wristband and the attendant directed us to chairs with umbrellas and took our drink order. DH and DD10 rushed off to the water toys while I sipped on a delish coconut drink and ordered yummy nachos. We also ate lunch there and it was probably the best mexican food we had ever had. We were waited on hand and foot. Big, beautiful pool, nice shopping area, jet skis right there. DD got a hand braided bracelet with her name for $12. Macaws everywhere. It was just a beautiful and glorious day.

Oh, there are taxis waiting at the entrance to return you to the port. We had an incredible taxi driver who took us all over the island and back roads and explained the whole island to us. He was geat and only charged us $15, even though it was a much longer ride back!