Cozumel Excursion - Mexican Cusine Workshop and Tasting

MDTerp

Mouseketeer
I consider myself a bit of a foodie and have enjoyed cooking classes and demos back home. This excursion really intrigues me, but I was wondering how it measures up for those of you that have done this or have heard feedback.

Interested in the feedback!

I did it in June and loved it. It was lots of fun. I went by myself since the rest of the family went zip lining (neck issues bumped me out of that one). My only issue was when I got back home, it was difficult to find the ingredients to remake the dishes. They give you a list of ingredients but no directions. That would be helpful, if I ever find the ingredients.

DH and I did the class in October. We don't consider ourselves to be foodies, but we had so much fun. You breakup into groups of 4 to cook. The Playa Mia resort is very nice also.

After the cooking class and eating, you then can go out and play on the beach and alot of other things there. I think this is also were the Beach Break excursion is at.

We did the class is Sept and absolutely loved it! My husband is a cooking guy, so he picked it out. Beware..you eat what you make! The chef teaching the class doesba wonderful job helping and making sure you're doing it right. We really enjoyed nd are actually thinking about doing it again in May.

Thanks for the feedback . We did this last week. Chef Oscar was a hoot! We had a great time. My husband wants me to replicate the recipes here at home.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We did this on our first cruise through DCL and had a BLAST!!! Highly recommend it :) We have also done another cooking class offered through Mr. Sanchos Beach Club (you have to have 4 people minimum for that one). We enjoyed them both, but we felt the one at Mr. Sanchos was more involved with the cooking & prep aspect, as opposed to the one offered through DCL. Either way you can't go wrong!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter