Covering HS with kids...2 short visits or 1 long one when including OL and F!

disneyinfebruary

Mouseketeer
We are family of 5, 3 kids ages 4,7,9.

We are going for 7 nights in mid November,so I want to be in HS at night to see OL and maybe F! Haven't decided for sure if i think the kids will like F! I have a Minnie's HV dinner at 5:30 on a Friday. We will eat, do Fantasmic, and then see lights I guess. Wondering if we should make this our only HS day and just get there early and try to do everything else before dinner. I know the consensus is that HS doesn't have much anymore, but my kids would be interested in a lot there I think. My one daughter i think is going to be scared of any thrill rides and my youngest isn't tall enough for most of them so I think they'd enjoy all the shows and experience type attractions, plus the characters in HS are some of their favorites.

I'm concerned with trying to fit in evening entertainment plus dinner after doing all the shows rides and characters would take too long, I wouldn't want to get there at RD Since we'd be in the park til about 8:30/9:00.

We are staying at Poly and have hoppers so we have some flexibility, however I mainly got hoppers bc of free dining, I wasnt planning on too much hopping bc I don't want to wear the kids out and be miserable. We planned on generally doing a park per day, using hoppers to hop in to MK for fireworks maybe since we are at Poly.

Do you think we'd be better off spending another few hours at HS on a different morning or evening, I have some options, or do you think we can squeeze everything into one day, without having to get there at RD....Or I could just skip Fantasmic then maybe we could last from RD...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter