Cover Letter Help

jak

Mouseketeer
I am going to be submitting an application for a professional (non-internship) position at WDW, and even after a pretty extensive Linkedin and Google search cannot seem to figure out to whom I should address the cover letter. The position is with WDW F&B Revenue Management & Analytics. I was able to find some higher-ups in Revenue Management on Linkedin, but I had trouble making sense of the hierarchy and to whom I should ultimately address it. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that there are some who currently work for the company that frequent this board, so I was hoping someone might be able to help me out in directing me in finding the correct person to address the cover letter to. Should I call the WDW casting center and ask there? The requisition ID is 289345BR, if that helps. Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts