Cove cafe

amandaroseziegler

Canadian Momma
I know it's adults only, but can you get it to go so I won't miss out on my coffee addiction, lol. Do they also do fraps?

Thy have all sorts of fun coffee drinks! And they have baked goods/snacks that are free
Ask for a cafe fanatic card --it's buy 5 get the 6th free and you can use it on different dcl cruises

You should be able to get most, if not all of the same beverages at the Vista Cafe, along with a selection of the "goodies" in the case. The Vista Cafe is
Family friendly - adults and kids alike are welcome. It is on interior of the 4th deck above the atrium. There is a very nice seating area and it is in a fairly quiet spot on the ship.

As noted by others, there is a charge for the beverages purchased here.

Henlady said:
You should be able to get most, if not all of the same beverages at the Vista Cafe, along with a selection of the "goodies" in the case. The Vista Cafe is
Family friendly - adults and kids alike are welcome. It is on interior of the 4th deck above the atrium. There is a very nice seating area and it is in a fairly quiet spot on the ship.

As noted by others, there is a charge for the beverages purchased here.

We will be on the wonder, is vista cafe on there?

I didn't have a problem getting my coffee to go there on the Dream. Also, like sorceressk said, don't forget to ask for a punch card for your specialty coffee! I think it was buy 5 coffees, get one free.

Kristen K said:
I didn't have a problem getting my coffee to go there on the Dream. Also, like sorceressk said, don't forget to ask for a punch card for your specialty coffee! I think it was buy 5 coffees, get one free.

Thanks! Will for sure get the punch card

We will be on the wonder, is vista cafe on there?

Sorry, the Vista Cafe is on the Dream and Fantasy. I checked, and it doesn't appear that there is anything comparable on the Wonder/Magic.
But as others stated, you can get whatever you want "to go", so enjoy.

Do you mind telling what the cost was for the coffee? Thank you..sounds like I may need to visit:)

Anything from the Cove Cafe comes with a cost. And yes they have Fraps

My understanding is that there's a cost for the beverages, but the snacks/pastries there are included with the cruise fare.

I'm pretty sure Promenade Lounge doesn't do specialty coffees.

Looks like they do; could have sworn I saw an espresso machine but its definitely not talked about as much as Cove Cafe.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/magic/nightclubs-lounges/promenade-lounge/

they never used to...maybe they are doing them now, because of complaints from passengers who couldn't go in the Cove with children to get coffee.

I didn't think of the possibility that the OP was under 18 herself...I don't think she can even go in the cove and buy anything if she is under 18.

The cost was similar to Starbucks coffee, around $3.50-$4 a drink + 18% automatic gratuity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter