Courtyard Marriott

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard Mariott. I am stuck there for my trip at the beginning of December. I am not happy to be offsite. Actually I am pissed to say the least. i hate offsite.

We stayed there at the beginning of our trip on year at Thanksgiving and liked it alot. The staff was nice, the room was large and clean and it was convenient. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think you'll be pleased and it is closer than alot of other offsite hotels. Have a wonderful trip.

We have stayed at the Courtyard/Marriott on Hotel Plaza Blvd several times when we haven't been able to get a room "on property." We've always found it to be a clean, lovely hotel. It's very close to Downtown Disney--I think you'll find it a nice place to stay.

I read on another thread that your son/daughter is a WDW CM, maybe he/she could try to get a room with a CM rate which would save you money and also get you a room. There are deluxe resorts available for this time period and maybe with the CM discount it would be within your price range. CMs are allowed to get rooms for their immediate family so there would not be any wrong doings going on. Just a thought.

She's a castmember in Japan not Orlando. I don't know if she can use her status to get us a room in Orlando.

We found the room to be large, the staff very helpful, and enjoyed the manager's reception more than we expected to each afternoon. Of course, we were staying at the $20.02 rate which was the reason we took the August trip, and that colors what I thought of the hotel too. I would stay here again.

We also enjoyed this hotel for the 20.02 rate. Very clean and the money we saved on lodging went for the more expensive meals we ate and the extra souvineers we purchased. This is very close to being onsite--only at a fraction of the cost!!! Good Luck!!

We stayed there a couple of weeks ago for a week. It is very close to Downtown Disney in fact we walked there several times. The rooms are very large and clean. There is transp provided to the parks. We did not get the rooms we were promised but at $25 a night we difinetly saved money and settled in. I'm sure you will enjoy.

cmsandrasue- what did you mean by "not getting rooms that were promised"? Had you requested a certain room at CY? I'm glad your stay turned out ok.

Are you at the one in DTD or the Marriott Village? Both are very close. DTD one has continuous transporation and the Marriott Village one is only about 2 years old - new - and I believe has scheduled transportation.

We had no major problems with DTD one (air conditioning in August but that is a long story). Overall, o.k. If rate was not fantastic I would definitely stay at Swan but with the bargain rates they have had lately, I might go back to Courtyard as it might make the difference between going and not going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter