coupon site or place to buy cell phone battery

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by A Mickeyfan, Aug 23, 2005.

1. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

Today just as my daughter got off the school bus (I tried to meet her but ran late at Doc's office :guilty: ) it started to down pour. Her cell phone was in her purse & purse was closed. It rained so hard it went thru the purse & onto the cell phone. I need to get her a new battery. I know I can go to Sprint, Radio Shack etc.. but I don't want to spend $40-$50 on it. Anyone have any links for coupons to an online store or even an online store they can reccommend. We are going to Disney for Labor Day Weekend & sort of needed it by then.. we have the Sprint VI-660 cell phone.... I know it is just the battery (thank goodness) since I tried my battery in her phone. There use to be a site that started with an X that I ordered from before when my son dropped mine into the dogs bowl, but I cannot find in when I do an engine search...can anyone help me out with links? thanks in advance....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Look on eBay. I have bought replacement batteries. Put "VI-660" in Search and about 60 items will come up. Most all are Buy It Now with prices under $5

4. Crazy4Disney06

Crazy4Disney06 DIS Veteran

I also second looking on ebay. I have bought them their twice and both times got great deals!!

5. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

go to www.cellphoneshop.net. They have all kinds of phone accessories for CHEAP. Everything is 80% off retail. I want to say that batteries are like 12.90 or maybe 15.90.

6. The Disney Bunch

The Disney Bunch Disney Fiends!!

Wow! This place has some good deals- Everything seems to say clearance - I wonder how long things last on clearnace? I was thinking of maybe getting a spare battery for my phone, which I just got.

7. Tine731

Tine731 DIS Veteran

You may want to check out couponmountain.com or couponcabin.com. Both have info on who has discounts or codes for hundreds of stores and online stores.

8. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

It's always on clearance. I ordered stuff from them over a year ago and it was 80% off and it still is, so no need to order a spare battery now. They have great deals on accessories too, holsters, 2.90, faceplates, 5.90, etc.

9. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

thanks ....