Coupon Organizers ??

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by spima3, Jan 20, 2008.

1. spima3

spima3 DIS Veteran

I'm trying to use more coupons but am rapidly becoming overwhelmed with them; they are not organized well and I often don't have them on me because they are in a big box at home.
    I'm looking for an organizer that is like an address book? Small enough for the purse, with pocket disignations. A friend has one but she got it at a discount store ages ago. I found one on amazon for about $11.00 but wonder if there is a store you can purchase these. I don't want to have to drive around wasting gas for something like this. Any help or suggestions?
    TIA, lori

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mrsklamc

mrsklamc <font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what

I got mine for a couple bucks at wal-mart, and I know I have read here that people have gotten them at dollar tree. Good luck!

4. npmommie

npmommie <font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car

I had one I found at walmart for a couple dollars. i used it so much it fell apart though! lol
    now i have envelopes with different categories, so i have to remember to check them before i go out, sometimes i forget.

5. MK2thcleaner

MK2thcleaner Mousehead Extraordinaire

They have little plastic ones on the Target Dollar Spot. I just saw them a few days ago. Good luck!:wizard:

6. LadyyRedd

LadyyRedd <font color=red>Someone stole my toothpaste/Chapst

I use a small plastic rubbermaid container and the A-Z file cards and sort my coupons 100% alphabetically by brand name so that I can put my fingers on a coupon in seconds.

Kimya

7. pubugg

pubugg Mouseketeer

I buy mine at the dollar store. They are some type of paper product, and have dividers for categories. I move the coupons that are expiring that month (by category) up to the front. Holder also has a rubber bandy type of thing to hold it together. Figure at that price, even if it only lasts 6 months I'm good. I find the plasticy ones to crack. I have liked the fabric ones with velcro, but you can only get them so full before the velcro doesn't hold anymore and coupons go flying all over the store in a flurry (sadly, personal experience taught me that lesson:lmao: )

For coupons expiring, there is a website where you can learn details of how to ship them to military bases - they can use them for an additional 6 months beyond their expiration date (sorry though, don't remember the site)