Coupon from disney

disnee4life

Dream as though you'll live forever
has any one gotten a email coupon from disney for a percent off during certain weeks??

has any one gotten a email coupon from disney for a percent off during certain weeks??

Hi. I got the free dining pin in my email and DH got it in the mail a couple weeks back. If you go to the Disney Resorts Forum and then click on the rates and discounts thread you'll find more people to help you with your question. I'd suggest asking a specific question about your offer you received though so that others can give you more information.

HTH! :thumbsup2

I didn't get an email one, but I got one postal mail.

One was for free dining and the other was 20 - 35% off room rates.

Various dates until August 2011.

They actually came in the mail the same day...and of course I'm not going until December 2012!

Yes I got one a little over a month ago. I don't remember the dates but it was 35 (or 30 i don't remember)-40% off on resort. I also got free dinning and another % of at the begging of the year. i gotten the same offers that I got emails for on the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter