Coupon Clippers?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Nina1, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Nina1

Nina1 Disney Lover

Has anyone ever purchased coupons from this website? If so, what was your experience? Also, how did you pay (i.e. credit card, Paypal or other )? Thanks for your input.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NYCDiane

NYCDiane DIS Veteran

I've purchaed coupons on ebay and I never had a problem. I never heard of "coupon clippers" --- they may be very legit but I wouldn't buy from them unless someone I know recommends them.

4. ShiPooOwner

ShiPooOwner Fan of WDW now and forever!

I've ordered from them a few times and find their service to be excellent and their delivery speedy. I used a credit card for payment and I can't remember if PayPal was an option. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to you.

5. Madison'smommy

Madison'smommy Mouseketeer

I have bought from there..... no problems. I do not remember how I paid, probably credit card... but it paypal was an option.. I could have done that too..lol

6. kydisneyfans

kydisneyfans <font color=blue>It may be because they are too em

We also have used them with no problems. I use the credit card option.
    Usually if I place an order Sunday morning, the coupons are here by Thursday.

7. Kycha

Kycha <font color=peach>I'm a grouch with a heart <font

I've never ordered from them, but know them to be a legit site. I find that many of the coupons I am looking for, they don't have. That is why I don't order from them. I usually end up using this site http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/ or ebay.

8. kellyg403

kellyg403 <font color=green>She changes friends like she cha

I have used them before. They are very reliable. Sometimes, not as speedy as I wouldl like them to be! I will second the vote for DeDe's site, she is also very reliable and I usually always get my coupons in a few days.

I use the credit card option.

Kelly

9. Arielle22

Arielle22 <font color=red>We have had spirits<br><font color

I have used coupon clippers for years. I do find delivery a little slow but I think that is due to distance. I use paypal.

10. meg8017

meg8017 Mouseketeer

I have purchased from them. (and coupons by Dede). No problems either time :)