Couples spa villas on the Fantasy

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this on the Fantasy? What did you think, was it worth the price? What treatments did you have?
If you have the treatments (not in the villa) can you use all the other spa facilities such as the rainforest etc?
Debs;)

I have not done that on the Fantasy . . . yet (that will change in about 20 days! :yay:), but I have done the villa treatments on every other DCL ship. IMO they are totally worth it, which I guess is why I keep doing them!

They are the ultimate in indulgence - private hot tub on private verandah, then a spa treatment, then relaxing on a chaise on the private verandah while eating fruit & drinking herbal tea . . . . *sigh* . . . love it!

And yes you can use the rain forest if you do a "regular" treatment also.

Hope that helps you. Though I must admit I have a mild DCL-spa addiction . . . which I realized on the Wonder this past May . . . walking through the spa and being greeted by name by every CM I passed.

Hmmm . . . maybe I spend too much time there? NAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

We did the couples villa on the Fantasy last month and loved it. (have also done it on the Dream and Magic.). We both had hot stone massages. The entire experience was very relaxing. When we've done it on the other ships we were always shown to the rainforest room afterwards. On the fantasy though we were just shown back to the locker room. Not sure if things have changed, if they were confused, or if we had asked if they would have let us in. I thought any spa treatment allowed use afterward of rainforest...

Sounds great so far!! Did you get a hard sales pitch at all.....my pet hate!
Would hope that you could have access to the rainforest rooms after shelling out so much money for the couples villa!! ha! ha!
Any photos?
Debsx:hug:

Sounds great so far!! Did you get a hard sales pitch at all.....my pet hate!
Would hope that you could have access to the rainforest rooms after shelling out so much money for the couples villa!! ha! ha!
Any photos?
Debsx:hug:
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/s...ss-spa/senses-spa-salon/spa-villa-treatments/
Photo of the villa.

Have done the spa villa on the other ships and had other treatments and never once have been told we were able to use the Rainforest Room afterwards.

Always get a sales pitch, but usually just a short one and tell them we aren't interested.

We did this last June on the Dream and while there was absolutely nothing wrong with it (in fact it was very nice) we wouldnt spend the money for it again. as a one time experience i think it is worth it, or if you have expendable income and thats what you want, then do it. for us, we would rather spend $300+ on something else. you will enjoy it though.

I have not done that on the Fantasy . . . yet (that will change in about 20 days! :yay:), but I have done the villa treatments on every other DCL ship. IMO they are totally worth it, which I guess is why I keep doing them!

They are the ultimate in indulgence - private hot tub on private verandah, then a spa treatment, then relaxing on a chaise on the private verandah while eating fruit & drinking herbal tea . . . . *sigh* . . . love it!

And yes you can use the rain forest if you do a "regular" treatment also.

Hope that helps you. Though I must admit I have a mild DCL-spa addiction . . . which I realized on the Wonder this past May . . . walking through the spa and being greeted by name by every CM I passed.
Hmmm . . . maybe I spend too much time there? NAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I phoned up Disney Cruise line last week and asked if I can use the Rainforest room if I get a Massage or any other Treatment on the Fantasy. . I was told the Rainforest Room was a seperate area that requires a seperate fee. I had also sent an email and got the same answer. So you have to buy a pass for the Rainforest room! Which I did.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter