Couple suing McDonalds for lost cell phone

Doesn't suprize me in the least this day and age. It's always someone else's fault, besides he had them in there to show the guys at work:lmao: , hope they get laughed out of court.

But who put the pictures on line?

Who cares who posted them the fault lies with hubby first for taking them and not transfering them to the PC at home and secondly for not being carefull enough with his property to make sure it was kept safe. Responsability lies with hubby not McDonalds. Unfortunatley in the US this will make it to court and he will get some stupid ammt of money like the hot coffee lady did.

Whatever happened to being responsible for your own actions? Everything is always someone else's fault, and it drives me crazy!!

It happened in Arkansas.....this guy is probably just mad because someone else got to look at pics of his mothers, cousins, sisters, wife.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

... not transfering them to the PC at home.
1. It costs money over and above your free minutes to transfer to the PC at home.
2. He wanted to show the pictures to other people like co-workers joining him for lunch at McDonalds.

1. It costs money over and above your free minutes to transfer to the PC at home.
2. He wanted to show the pictures to other people like co-workers joining him for lunch at McDonalds.

Our phone came with a data cable so transfering any pics or ringtones etc is a snap so it costing money is a mute point honestly. If it was of that big a concern the 9 dollar data cable would have been a priority for him.

the restaurant has the responsibility of securing the phone, which is private property. They did not.

This would be the same as you losing your wallet or purse at McDonald's, and them saying they would secure it for you, and after you picking it up, finding out that they had posted the contents of your purse online, including prescriptions for that odd rash, and pictures of your family/kids.

I am sure you would also be indignant and upset about that breach of privacy.. or is it OKAY to post it because it was naked pics that he shouldn't have taken in the first place?

Don't blame the victim.

Now of course the question is, how did they FIND the naked pictures online?! :)

the restaurant has the responsibility of securing the phone, which is private property. They did not.

This would be the same as you losing your wallet or purse at McDonald's, and them saying they would secure it for you, and after you picking it up, finding out that they had posted the contents of your purse online, including prescriptions for that odd rash, and pictures of your family/kids.

I am sure you would also be indignant and upset about that breach of privacy.. or is it OKAY to post it because it was naked pics that he shouldn't have taken in the first place?

Don't blame the victim.

Now of course the question is, how did they FIND the naked pictures online?! :)

Yes BUT did McDonalds collect the phone and did anyone else have access to it before they picked it up to secure it? If they can't answer any of these questions then IMHO McDonalds has no ownership in this case and should not have to pay a dime to the moron that left his phone behind. Same would be for me and my wallet if I was stupid enough to forget it and somone grabbed it and used it then that is my fault even if it was turned in who's to say the person who found it didn't grab the card numbers etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter