couple questions about excursions at CC

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by rboyz, Jan 23, 2004.

1. rboyz

rboyz Earning My Ears

Hi-
    We will be going on on cruise on 2/29. It will be me, dh, and our 4 sons (ages 13, 11, 8, and 4)
    Currently I have made reservations for parasailing for me, dh, 11 yr old and 8 yr old (13 year old is too afraid to go).

I want to reserve the banana boat ride for us (with exception of 4 yr old - since it is only for 8 yrs and older). Our reservations for parasailing are for 10:00 am. What would be a good time to book the banana boat ride, I don't want to wait around ALL day to do the banana boat. I was thinking of booking it about noon.

Is there somewhere for my 4 year old to go when we do the 2 excursions? I don't want to leave him somewhere all day, I would like to spend time on the island with the kids, but since he can't do the 2 excursions with us, I want to make sure that he has something to do.

Thanks for all the help.:sunny:

2. NCRedding

NCRedding <font color=navy>I've strayed<br><font color=green

I can't help with the scheduling of the banana boat. Your 4 year old can participate in the kids programming on the island. They have a place for the kids--no swimming while in the kids club. They do games, including ones where they can get wet.