Couple of ?'s re: scrapbooking supplies inside WDW

I had bought the page kits a few years ago and haven't really used them. I am glad there other people out there with the same thoughts!! I felt like I was being wasteful. I haven't really bought much of anything the last few trips. I did get some cute mouse shaped paperclips. Last trip I started buy postcards to use for some things. I wanted something that said 2006 and I didn't like the scrapbooking stuff so I got a postcard. I got gotten a cute 2005 3D sticker but I either didn't see it or didn't like the 2006 version. I can't remember!! :)

I am just not that impressed with the scrapbooking supplies. They are improving though so that is something.

The papers are just not my style and $15 for a few pages I might like is a bit much.

The only thing I really do like are the character punches and the Mickey eyelets.

I visited the scrapbook store in DTD on June 8 and was disappointed. Most of the papers and kits you can find in the parks,hotel gift shops and the World Of Disney in DTD. You can also get the kits online or at LSS. I know I got a few online.

I would not recomend taking time just to go visit the scrapbook store.

Can you get extra pages for their albums at the DD store? I would like to add my upcoming trip to the same album as my last trip, but I know I will need more pages.

have to agree with an earlier post that mousememories have a good choice - anyone know if they have a 'real' shop as well, as they are in Kissimmee I believe. Also, scrapyourtrip sell some Disney stuff and they are based in Orlando - you can place an order on-line (either at their premises or elsewhere) and collect it from them but they don't allow customers to walk 'round like a shop.

rlovew said:
package of 40 sheet of papers including a 12x12 map of each park. I had looked but hadn't seen this item before. It also included a number of pages for each park.

I'm going to look for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter