Couple ideas for offsite activities guys might like

lborne

It all started with a rabbit
I'm a Disney fanatic, but I realize many guys are dragged to Disney kicking and screaming by their significant other. One way to appease them is to plan some off-site activities that might help offset those 4 minutes of Its a Small World. Of course, Disney offers golf, fishing and boating, plus more, right there on the compound, but if you are ready to venture further, there are a couple other activities we often do:

1. Battleground Orlando is a paintball and advanced laser tag facility. They have indoor urban environment, as well as outdoor areas. If paintball is not your thing, they have an advanced laser tag game that does not require you to wear a vest. I tend to like this better than paintball as the guns are much more accurate. Its also cheaper and little ones can play without getting welts.

2. Escape Rooms. If you have not done one of these, Orlando has several and they are great for the entire family. Check for groupon discounts.

Fishing charters are also a great off site adventure. Lake Toho is about 30 minutes from Disney and offers world class bass fishing. There are guides that will pick you up from your hotel and provide everything you need for a guided boat trip on the lake. There are also charters from mosquito lagoon near Cape Canaveral that offer the same type of experience. We have done the Lake Toho fishing several times and it was an awesome time!

Take in a professional league sporting event. Teams for Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey and Soccer are within the Tampa/Orlando area.

Rent a SeaDoo for a day at one of the local lakes.

Check for events at Daytona International Speedway.

When we go my husband always golfs! That's the deal he gets 2 golf games and I get Disney! Last year we also did a Hockey Game in Tampa and it was AMAZING!! Even though the Ottawa Sens lost :(. My husband has also down fishing trips out if Clearwater and it was fun too!

Lots of stuff on I drive. Ripleys, Helicopter tours, mini golf, titanic experience, Orlando eye and there are some other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter