Country Music is the Best!!

I love Country music! I especially like Rascal Flatts, and Kenny Chesney. I saw Kenny Chesney in concert last August
EDIT: Yes, the CMA awards are on November 7th :teeth:

Hi everyone,

I love Alan Jackson, Reba McKentire, and alot of others. Can you please tell me when the Country Music Awards is on as I always watch them. I think they are on 7th November but am not sure.

Does anybody know?

Speak soon

Nicky6000

Hi everyone I am wondering if you could tell me what channel Country Music Awards is on as I have just looked and I cannot find it.

It is normally on Channel 2 but it is not on now.

Thanks Nicky.

I like traditional country music not that new kinda pop country :rolleyes: and I still dream of seeing Terri Clark once in concert :laughing:

Hi My name is Nicky 6000,

I love Country Music I think Alan Jackson is fantastic and so is Martine McBride, even Toby Keith I like very much.

I wish I could see Alan Jackson in the United Kingdom.

Nicky6000

ok i was just sitting here and i put my music on and then i was like i wonder if other people on this site like country music. :confused3
  • *Brad Paisley
  • *Rascal Flatts
  • Gary Allan
  • Jason Aldean
  • *Big & Rich
  • *Dixi Chicks
  • *Johnny Cash
  • Faith Hill
  • Tim McGraw
  • Montgomery Gentry
  • *Toby Keith
  • Trace Adkins
  • Terri Clark
  • Phil Vassar
  • Lonestar

Other people that i like that are not country are Bon Jovi, Journey, Billy Joel, Bryan Adams, etc. Send something back! :wave2:

Country music is the best.... I like Taylor Swift:)

LadyTurner:wizard:

Hi it is Nicky6000

I just thought I would ask and see if anyone knows when the Country Awards on the TV is in the UK.

I cannot find it I think I have missed it and if I have then I will be very upset.

Thanks Nicky6000

I Love country, I dont listen to it as much as I use to before kids. Here are some of the people I've seen live in concert

Garth twice :love:
brooks & dunn
Sawyer Brown (next to Garth the best show on earth!!)
dixie chicks
toby keith
tim mcgraw (this was when his dad was still alive and I got to see him and his dad sing together! on labor day weekend if your a fan you'll start singing the song, but I was much older than 17 ;) )
Aarron Tippin
Diamond Rio (twice, I got to meet once!)
Brad Paisley (who I lost all respect for at his concert)
Trace Adkins ( he can make the floor move with his low voice I saw 3 times in one year. I swear he toured with everyone)
Tracy Lawrence
Sammy Kershaw (horrible I should have asked for my money back! he looked like a drowned rat in person :confused3 )
Ty Herndon (yummy lol)
Chad Brock (got to meet him too)

This is a joke I heard about country music lol, I thought it was appropriate considering that is the theme of this thread LOL...

"What do you get when you play a country song backwards...?"

"You get your dog back, you get your house back, you get your car back, you get your wife back, you get your husband back..."

:3dglasses lol.

Hiya
Actually thats not a joke its a song, by Rascal Flats. "Get your last heart attack back" lol

Ok I'll jump on the country bandwagon.
I like..........
Tim McGraw
Geroge Strait
Faith Hill
Rascal Flats
Reba McEntire
Clint Black
Trisha Yearwood
CARRIE UNDERWOOD hehe
But if you like country you gotta like BLUES
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN, JONNY LANG, BB King, Shemikia Copeland (Johnnys daughter) T-Bone Walker and John Lee Hooker.
Now that is music.....put on your boots and stetson!
Rap music -------> :scared1:

Hiya
Actually thats not a joke its a song, by Rascal Flats. "Get your last heart attack back" lol

Ok I'll jump on the country bandwagon.
I like..........
Tim McGraw
Geroge Strait
Faith Hill
Rascal Flats
Reba McEntire
Clint Black
Trisha Yearwood
CARRIE UNDERWOOD hehe
But if you like country you gotta like BLUES
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN, JONNY LANG, BB King, Shemikia Copeland (Johnnys daughter) T-Bone Walker and John Lee Hooker.
Now that is music.....put on your boots and stetson!
Rap music -------> :scared1:
::yes::
ITA. All of the girls at my middle school LOVE Rap. I get made fun of just because I like Country. -.-
EDIT: Hi. I'm Allison and I think that the Soujia Boy song and dance is extremely annoying. =]

::yes::
ITA. All of the girls at my middle school LOVE Rap. I get made fun of just because I like Country. -.-

:rotfl2: it was SOOOOO funny in HS I had Garth pics up in my locker.. oh and Dale Earnhardt pics I was made fun of daily! :rotfl: I graduated WAY before any country was "cross over", okay except Billy Ray Cyrus and achey breaky heart :laughing:

:rotfl2: it was SOOOOO funny in HS I had Garth pics up in my locker.. oh and Dale Earnhardt pics I was made fun of daily! :rotfl: I graduated WAY before any country was "cross over", okay except Billy Ray Cyrus and achey breaky heart :laughing:
I had a picture of Tim McGraw in my locker, but my friend took it down. I can't have ANYTHING in my locker without my friends destroying it.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!