Counter Service "to go"?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by VS85, Dec 7, 2012.

1. VS85

VS85 Mouseketeer

My cousin and I are not "early dinner" people, but don't want to have a late dinner that will make us late for the parade at MK. We are planning on eating at Columbia HH for dinner. Is it possible to pick up food from a CS restaurant and take it "to go"? We like to stake out our spot for the parade on a curb and people watch. We may as well use our time efficiently!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jahber

jahber DIS Veteran

Last time I was at Columbia Harbor House (couple of months ago), they had to-go boxes stacked up behind the counter. The CM gave me one for my leftover fries :) HTH!

4. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

I would also suggest taking a plastic grocery bag along with you to help carry the containers. Putting some Ziploc bags in there wouldn't be a bad idea in case you have leftovers.

5. mom to minnie&mickey

mom to minnie&mickey DIS Veteran

We have taken "to go" cs at several locations at MK to bring back to the hotel for lunch when we needed to leave for naps for the kids. Have a wonderful trip.

6. ls3015

ls3015 Mouseketeer

You can always go to casey's and get a awful tasting Hotdog's to go, they but them in wrappers. :rotfl2:

7. VS85

VS85 Mouseketeer

Awesome! Thanks guys :) I think I will skip the hot dog though :) as long as it isn't freezing or raining, we will be enjoying our dinner outside waiting for the parade. Really appreciate your responses... I love that I can ask such strangely specific questions on this board and someone always has the answer!

8. dmdelight

dmdelight Mouseketeer

I totally agree.:thumbsup2

there are some wonderfully knowledgeable people on here. :)

9. pumba

pumba DIS PUMBARIZER Moderator

I have always found that all these Disney lovers were the best and most friendliness of all...
    I know that if I have a question about anything ...all I have to do is ask and I receive an answer before I know it..

I love to go foods too..

10. ttintagel

ttintagel DIS Veteran

We got food at Columbia Harbour House to eat while waiting for the parade. They wouldn't pack it to go for us, but they gave us boxes and let us do it ourselves after we left the counter. I can see where they don't have time to do individual requests.