Counter Service Credits

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by AC7179, May 21, 2007.

1. AC7179

AC7179 DIS Veteran

Mar 4, 2004
    When ordering the counter service meals, can you choose ANY combo offered? I know that they vary in both price and quantity of food.
  2. lovemickeyshouse

lovemickeyshouse DISNEY LOVER

Jun 26, 2006
    they try to be flexible with how you order it but sometimes they can't give you what you want like i wanted pizza and fries the cashier said you cannot sub the fries for the salad but when i was there last october they gave me fries no problem guess its based on the cashier you get good luck
  3. mkycrzy1971

mkycrzy1971 DIS Veteran

Feb 19, 2007
    we just returned (May 8-15th) and found that most CS places had combos and would allow you to order ANYTHING that was listed as a "combo"...we never tried to sub one side for another, etc. For cosmic rays I ordered a roasted chicken platter cost a little more than most combos...I think around $ came with 1/2 chicken, mashed potatoes (very good!), & cooked carrots....We have a 2 year old so I wanted something that I knew he would enjoy the mashed addition, of course, I received a large drink (sometimes they will only allow regular)and desert! What a bargin for the price you pay for the dining plan!
  4. MargoBoo

MargoBoo Earning My Ears

Mar 4, 2007
    I am so glad to hear that they will work with you. We will be going for the first time over Thanksgiving Holidays. I have been wondering how we are going to be able to order at CS restaurants. Thanks for the information.