Counter Service Credits

AC7179

Registered
When ordering the counter service meals, can you choose ANY combo offered? I know that they vary in both price and quantity of food.

they try to be flexible with how you order it but sometimes they can't give you what you want like i wanted pizza and fries the cashier said you cannot sub the fries for the salad but when i was there last october they gave me fries no problem guess its based on the cashier you get good luck

we just returned (May 8-15th) and found that most CS places had combos and would allow you to order ANYTHING that was listed as a "combo"...we never tried to sub one side for another, etc. For example...at cosmic rays I ordered a roasted chicken platter combo...it cost a little more than most combos...I think around $12.99...it came with 1/2 chicken, mashed potatoes (very good!), & cooked carrots....We have a 2 year old so I wanted something that I knew he would enjoy the mashed postoes...in addition, of course, I received a large drink (sometimes they will only allow regular)and desert! What a bargin for the price you pay for the dining plan!

I am so glad to hear that they will work with you. We will be going for the first time over Thanksgiving Holidays. I have been wondering how we are going to be able to order at CS restaurants. Thanks for the information.

Margo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter