counter service at BC?

aes74

visiting wdw since '74 (as a baby!)
Can you please tell me what counter service options there are at Beach Club? We are hoping to stay there and use the dining plan, and I have no idea what is available. Is it good? Have you had a good experience eating there on the plan?
Thanks!

There is the Beach Club Marketplace.

For lunch/dinner it offers sandwiches and fresh made salads.

We found the sandwiches to be very good - they had quite of bit of filling are were made of quality meats and cheeses. The salads are made in front of you so you can pick and choose your ingredients.

The sandwiches also come with a side of chips so if you eat here make sure you grab a bag from the carrousel.

The only limit is the desserts. We were originally offered only either a rice krispie treat (very large square ones half dipped in chocolate with sprinkles on them) or a big cookie. Later in the week we were told we could also have a frozen ice cream novelty (i.e. mickey bar) for our dessert. Someone else wrote that they were also offered fruit as their dessert if they wanted it.

I wouldn't want to eat here everyday, but once or twice during our trip was fine (I really enjoyed the roast beef and brie sandwich and my counsin liked the turkey and mozerrella).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter