• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

countdown?

They used to have a HTML code you could put in your signature so the countdown would show up. Now HTML has been disabled so a lot of people (like myself) use a program such as tickercentral.com or tickerfactory.com (click on mine below and it will take you there) and post the non-html code (I used the bbCode in mine) in their signature. If you have more questions there is a technical board where those can be answered: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

hth!

isabellarenee23 said:
how do u get the countdown on here?

I like the one in my signature better. It gives you the option of counting down in days, and I much rather see the days when I'm this close to a trip!!!!!!!! :goodvibes Just click on the one in my siggie and it will take you to the site. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter