Countdown with me

It was great. We spent 4 days up north and took our son to his first carnival, which he LOVED! I thought he was going to pass out he was so excited! The Ferris Wheel was his favorite thing, and the Fun House. It was right on the lake, so we had a great view of the fireworks too. How was yours?

It was nice and quiet. My DH had to work, so we stayed home and played some fireworks here. We then watched some of the Boston Pops show on t.v. Wish I could be there to watch it in person.
My daughter asked to go to the circus, but if we do have any, then it only comes once a year, so hopefully we can go to it this year. When we had gone to DCA last month, she had a fun time.

That sounds like it was really nice. We were running around like chickens with our heads cut off, 9 people and a lab in a tiny three bedroom trailer! I was glad to get home, that's for sure.

guess no one else wants to countdown with me. I'll just have to do the rest alone- here goes!

Geez- message too short, only one message every 40 seconds... they like to make it hard on us, dont they?

I did it, 1000 posts! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping3: :thewave: :jumping1: :love1: :wave: :banana: :sunny:

What's my prize? Is it money, cuz I could use that! Free trip to Disney? Even better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!