Countdown to October Trip and Food and Wine Festival!!

RDP said:
Have they released the Festival Kiosks information yet? Need to plan my eatathon!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

No. Hopefully soon.

bloodonthesaddle said:
Disneyfoofblog.com has the festival kiosk information available today, with more info tomorrow

Great news! Thank you!

I just went to the disneyfoodblog.com site and they have lots of information there! Thank you to bloodonthesadle for letting us know!! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: I'm so excited. This will be our first F&W!

OMG....you will absolutely LOVE it!! :thumbsup2 After I went for the first time I told DH that from now on I/we had to fit in a trip during the festival time! :rotfl: That was 6 years ago! ;)

Posted in F&W thread but didn't get any response...

Has anybody been able to do work in a 5:00 pm culinary demonstration and a 6:00 pm mixology one?

Not sure how long the culinary demo would run and how 'close' the venues would be located.

OMG....you will absolutely LOVE it!! :thumbsup2 After I went for the first time I told DH that from now on I/we had to fit in a trip during the festival time! :rotfl: That was 6 years ago! ;)

Yes, I know just what you mean. Our first F&W was 5 years ago. We haven't missed a year since, and we don't intend to!

Posted in F&W thread but didn't get any response...

Has anybody been able to do work in a 5:00 pm culinary demonstration and a 6:00 pm mixology one?

Not sure how long the culinary demo would run and how 'close' the venues would be located.

Venues are VERY close (right next to each other assuming there are no changes)

It can be done. You won't be near the "Front" for mixology and you will have to hoof it out after culinary but Culinary is generally just about an hour. So...

:thumbsup2 I'm pouring through the kiosk menus and special events! I feel so green.

The menus seal the deal for me! I'm not doing the Wishes Dessert Party any longer. I'm just gonna save all that cash for dessert at F&WF!!!!

Venues are VERY close (right next to each other assuming there are no changes)

It can be done. You won't be near the "Front" for mixology and you will have to hoof it out after culinary but Culinary is generally just about an hour. So...

Thank you:)

:thumbsup2 I'm pouring through the kiosk menus and special events! I feel so green.

Don't feel that way...I do the same thing year after year! :rotfl2: For me, it's the "tease" before the "treat". I'll actually print out the list of participating countries with menus and highlight what interest me. Then if there's a map of WS available showing the kiosks, I'll circle them!

Have fun; this IS part of the experience!! :thumbsup2

Don't feel that way...I do the same thing year after year! :rotfl2: For me, it's the "tease" before the "treat". I'll actually print out the list of participating countries with menus and highlight what interest me. Then if there's a map of WS available showing the kiosks, I'll circle them!

Have fun; this IS part of the experience!! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 That's exactly what I did last night. I printed out the events and the kiosks and matched them against my current itinerary. Looks like I've got some adjusting to to do.

Well I have been going thru the menus too and see some things interesting but the things I liked in the past that are gone(crab cake at Hops and Barley replaced with lobster, I can get lobster here for 3.99 lb not 6-7 for a claw) and other things from last year , Shrimp pasta dish at Italy and shimp cake at Singapore.... I read on a blog that people with free dining or dining plan use their snack credits and buy the most expensive stuff cause they don't pay , so I guess those are the things look to Disney as the most popular, when you are at BWV for 3 weeks you have to spread out your nibbling . I also miss the Sam Adams tasting that they had by the Am pavilion, does anyone have any info why that left? guess they just wanted to start charging for everything and that was free. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter