Countdown to October Trip and Food and Wine Festival!!

63 days!!!! 1 week at AK-Kidani and 1 week at BCV. YES!!!!!

87 Days. Staying Club Level at BWI because I used this year's points on a 2 bedroom ocean view at Aulani which is in 57 days. I wasn't planning on going to the F&W this year but just recently decided to meet friends there while my husband goes on a golf vacation.

92 for us til a split stay at BCV and BLT. First MNSSHP and longest stay ever on property. WOO HOO!! :banana:

92 days for us!! :)
I am so excited!! I can't wait for all the seminars and special events!!
We have not been to the F & W Festival for two years. I have serious withdrawl. :rotfl:

92 days for us!! :)
I am so excited!! I can't wait for all the seminars and special events!!
We have not been to the F & W Festival for two years. I have serious withdrawl. :rotfl:

I can sympathize. We took a year off when they started charging for the Deminars. Couldn't wait to get back the following year. Now we are spending our time enjoying more booth grazing and attending more of the special events instead of hanging out at the Festival Center for the no longer free deminars.

karrit,

I can't complain. We ended up going to Aulani last year for our honeymoon.:thumbsup2

I like the fact that they are now charging for the seminars. I can actually do some research and find the seminars I want to attend and purchase tickets ahead of time instead of having to hang out in the Festival Center only to get closed out of the semianr I wanted to attend.

Maybe I am one of the few but I don't mind the nominal fee. In the past it was almost impossible on the weekends to attend a seminar.

Kelly

77 days for us!!! I can't wait! When you start counting well over 300 days this is so close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter