Countdown Boogie Thread!

dohgusgus

BUT MOM, Disney World is only 2633.8 Miles Away!
The WDW board has a countdown thread and I haven't seen one on the Disneyland board so let's get one started!

Only 16 more days for me :banana: :banana:

Hooray!! 25 days here till relaxin at the Grand Californian! Been there three times and each one gets better. I can hardly wait to enjoy WWS by the pool!!

Andrea

Perfect! I'm trying to kill time until bedtime surfing the DIS boards. We leave tomorrow. Overnight in Bismarck, ND and then we fly to LA on Tuesday!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hooray!! 25 days here

25 days for me as well! 6 days at the CCI- our longest trip yet. The kids dont know we are planning this. I'm so excited to surprise them again!:cool1:

My best friend just called me. Her husband finally agreed they could go next year around this time. She is so excited. He has NEVER been, and neither have their children. She went last year with me and another friend.

Perfect! I'm trying to kill time until bedtime surfing the DIS boards. We leave tomorrow. Overnight in Bismarck, ND and then we fly to LA on Tuesday!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Good luck getting some sleep tonight! Have a great trip. We look forward to a trip report when you return.

8 days until we leave....and then we'll all be

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

According to my countdown widget, I'm currently at 24 days, 8 hours and 26 minutes. :woohoo:

*Brian*

I think I have the longest so far, 16 months!! Although the ticker was 2 years when it started!!

Only 15 more days! Just bought our tickets a couple hours ago. I need to buy one more but I have to buy it at the Disney store b/c I have $50 disney dollars WOO HOO
DancingBanana.gif

13 days left for us.:woohoo:
This past week since I got our tickets have seemed the slowest....
We're staying for 6 days at the carousel :yay: :yay: :yay:

12 days until we leave for California!!!!:thumbsup2 We are spending 3 days in SD and 2 more in Santa Monica before we head to DLH!! WOO-HOO!! We can't wait!!! :cool1: :cool1:

We will be in flight in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!! arriving on FRIDAY AM!!!!!! My nerves are shot!;) Between trying to finish packing, cleaning, work related things, and sports schedules.....:headache: FEELING THE PRESSURE!!!!
Can't wait to be on our way!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter