Count Down

Andrea from PA

Wish Upon A Star each night
I am overstressed.

My SIL had triplets 2 weeks ago -- everyone is home & doing well. She also has a soon to be 2 year-old. I've been there everyday since babies came home. Love it, but it is exhausting.

My FIL was put into the hospital yesterday. Dr. thought he had a heart attack, turns out it may be a blockage.

My DS is in grade 8 at a private school. Not sure how much longer we can afford it, so researching applying to numerous private high schools that offer academic scholarships as well as financial aid.

I work full time. One of my big tax deadlines is approaching.

This all means I am OBSESSING thinking about our upcoming trip to IOA & US. 1 week to go! First time to US & IOA!

Oh, and we got Sesame Place passes recently. This will get us into SeaWorld, Aquatic & if we have time & are adventureous, Tampa Busch Gardens.

:banana: :yay: Can't wait!!!

Just remember to take a deep breath and calm down! Everything will work out and you'll have a great vacation! :teeth:

I take a deep breath evertime I leave my SIL. :thumbsup2 Glad I am just a baby helper. 4 kids under age 2 is NOT for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter