Couldn't get OKW but got 2nd choice BWV Boardwalk view confirmed!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Niagara2, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Niagara2

Niagara2 Guest

Well, you just never can say never! We have a Thanksgiving reservation in an OKW grand villa for Thanksgiving week. I needed to add on one more day, Sunday, November 30th. Well, I went on the waitlist, as expected for the GV, so then tried to get a one bedroom for us as back up. (not sure yet what I will do with the rest of the relatives LOL!) There was no availability at OKW for anything that night. I figured that if OKW had nothing I was out of luck. I asked for the heck of it if they would check other resorts. There were rooms at BCV and BWV. I choose BWV because not only did I get the room, I was guaranteed confirmation of a Boardwalk view!!!!
    Now, I am one of those OKW lovers, love the space and quiet, but have points at BWV and BCV too for the convenience. I just don't stay as long there. Sometimes I use BCV points and BWV points for OKW (oh my gosh) because I prefer that resort for many reason. All I read here is that when you have to add a night on at last minute OKW is always available if anything will be - well.....even I was surprised - pleasantly.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

Congrats!

I'm still waiting on Nov 30 and Dec 1 at BWV (2 bedroom SV). I hope I have some of your luck!:teeth:

4. DeeP

DeeP DIS Veteran

Congratulations! And could you please pass some of your pixie dust on to others?? I am currently on a wait list for a bw view for Nov and would be thrilled to see this happen!!!!:)