Could we fit in a Junior Suite at CSR?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyBliss7, Feb 8, 2013.

1. DisneyBliss7

DisneyBliss7 ''Wish upon a star''

I thought when you have a child under 3 they don't count them for the number of people that can sleep in a room? I was told we would fit in a Junior Suite at CSR but I just called asking a few questions and the lady said we wouldn't fit, that it only sleeps up to 6. The man I spoke to last week told me we would fit?!?! I figure you guys would be able to help me out;) Not sure if I should call back or not.....We have 5 kids, the youngest will be 2 and then my DH and I.

Just wanted to add that the women today said we could fit in a one bedroom suite at CSR. When I look on the Disney website that room says the same as a Junior Suite, ''sleeps up to 6''...So I don't understand how two different rooms sleep the same number of people but only one will fit us?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

You should fit. Call back. Unfortunately the people that answer the phones for Disney don't always know what they are doing.:sad2:

4. DisneyBliss7

DisneyBliss7 ''Wish upon a star''

Yay! I'll call back, thank you:goodvibes