Could use some help from someone familiar with London

Jeafl

<font color=red>Has an emergency auto hammer & kno
My family and I are planning a trip to London in June to visit my daughter who is currently living there while attending Sotheby's Institute of Art in Bloomsbury.

We will be in London for a week, but then plan on taking a side trip to Venice. We found a decent price on easyjet, but the flight leaves from Gatwick instead of Heathrow. We are staying right near St. Pancras/kings Cross stations. What would be the cheapest way to get over to Gatwick from that area?

Thanks fpr any help. This will be my first trip to England, and although my daughter is learning her way around, she's never been to Gatwick. :)

There is a direct train from Kings Cross to Gatwick. I think it runs about 3 times an hour.

Pam

There is a direct train from Kings Cross to Gatwick. I think it runs about 3 times an hour.

Pam

It actually goes from St Pancras not Kings Cross and takes about 45mins

Have a look at this website for times - you can only view your dates about 3 months in advance though

http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/planjourney/search

Your other option is to get the tube to Victoria and get a train from there - the Gatwick express goes from there

Thank you both! I will check into both options. I've planned dozens of trips in my life, but for some reason this one has been extremely challenging!:)

pampat said:

Pam

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter