test mobile ad location
  1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Could tomorrow be the day??

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by hoops1978, Oct 7, 2013.

1. hoops1978

hoops1978 Earning My Ears

The long wait is coming to an end. Our DVC was sent to ROFR on Sept 14th and from this board I hear that Tuesdays are judgment day so it would have to be tomorrow right? Cant wait to get this going!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Annielkd22222

Annielkd22222 Member

Good luck!

4. Skrutti

Skrutti Member

Yes i hope to get good news tomorrow as well! Have a loaded BCV contract that was sent sep 11. And they are always scary, have lost ROFR before! Good luck!

5. skygirltkw

skygirltkw Member

Right there with you and hope tomorrow is the day! Waiting on two, one as the seller, one as the buyer.

6. skygirltkw

skygirltkw Member

Anyone hear anything today? I did not :(

7. Skrutti

Skrutti Member

Me neither! :-(

8. WILDERNESS FAN 55

WILDERNESS FAN 55 CANNOT GET ENOUGH

I'm waiting on a small add on contract that went to ROFR on Sept 10th...that's 28 days today and no word yet. They have 30 officially so I have to hear one way or another by thursday . Fingers crossed !

9. LorieDisneyLover

LorieDisneyLover Mouseketeer

We're waiting on our second contract for BLT.

It was sent on 9/9 so I thought we might hear today.

With the government shutdown (hubby gov't employee) I suddenly don't mind the delay :rotfl:

10. hoops1978

hoops1978 Earning My Ears

Just heard about an hour ago from the timeshare store that we passed ROFR!! Closing documents coming within 10 days.
    Sent to ROFR on 9/14. Heard today 10-8.
    Very exciting.

11. Disneymagic09

Disneymagic09 DVC Member

We found out today 10/8 that we passed on our SSR resale. We sent it in to Disney on 9/16.

12. WILDERNESS FAN 55

WILDERNESS FAN 55 CANNOT GET ENOUGH

Heard about an hour ago from TSS that we passed :) Life is better with more points :blush:

13. bethifoody

bethifoody Member

Congrats, everyone!

14. skygirltkw

skygirltkw Member

Finally! I heard today, both contracts passed!! Triple woot! And now we wait...again
    :)

15. Annielkd22222

Annielkd22222 Member

Awesome everyone!