Costumes for trade!

LittleRydia

Living in my little magic forest
Thought I would post what items i have for trade here ^_^ id be happy enough to let this go for fair trades. but please dont ask just for a top, or hat etc. I like to keep these in sets. If I have extra of something ill post it. if you post a offer, and i dont reply right away please give me time too ^_^ i work a odd schedule so im not always on at the same time everyday.

one Indian outfit w/ feather hat

yellow explorer with or without camera set. w/ hats

few cowboy pants and shoes,

-edits have been made. please cheak to make sure I have what you want and i also add new things!-

I'm interested in the Pink Princess Hat if thats the one with the White thing at the top. Anyway, let me know what you would take in trade...DD11 is looking for one to go with her new gown set.

what are you looking for? I would take any of the above in trade for something you need (I dont have inferno though! lol)

Chickysmom said:
I'm interested in the Pink Princess Hat if thats the one with the White thing at the top. Anyway, let me know what you would take in trade...DD11 is looking for one to go with her new gown set.

yea that is the hat your thinking about. hm, not really sure what i want for it XD. Im thinking of making a western room, so a few good western items should be good enough for me. doesnt have to be anything TO rare, or over priced like somethings. maybe some purple western items and something eles :confused3 really im up for anything. I like making theme rooms and my next goal is western.

mtlhddoc2 said:
what are you looking for? I would take any of the above in trade for something you need (I dont have inferno though! lol)

aww no inferno? :rotfl: i havnt let that one cross my mind for all this. well maybe ALL of my outfits for one... but yea in my dreams XD

really if you want a full outfit of something, ill take any pirate items! (not free kellog ones) im really wanting a pirate couch >_> for my pirate cafe. or anything eles you might have. just offer away :) im not picky lol. im willing to do fair trades on here with people on dis then some stranger on VMk 0_o i like to know these costumes are going to good homes.

What would you like for the yellow dress set? I just started playing a couple weeks ago, so I don't have any rare things.

dancerulez987 said:
I am interested in the Yellow explorer outfit. What do you want for it?

well i have a offer for the yellow explorer which is a space suit, so if you can top that its yours ;)

SorcererDonald16 said:
What would you like for the yellow dress set? I just started playing a couple weeks ago, so I don't have any rare things.

well what do you have? really just offer away :)

LittleRydia said:
well what do you have? really just offer away :)

Well, this is what I currently have:
4 red barrel seats
5 red bamboo floor covers (look like rugs to me, LOL)
red bamboo wall divider
purple Madame Leota table
Astro Orbiter lamp
extra musketeer hat
extra Peter Pan hat
Lady and the Tramp bumper sticker
Storybookland poster
Maleficent wall lamp
Red glass slipper seat
Purple glass slipper seat
Jungle Cruise poster
1 Lumiere
Dive suit
And basically every pin that's on sale at the shops

I also have Invisibility, Fireworks, and black ears (thanks to the wonderful CL_CapeGirl ::MinnieMo ), but I wouldn't trade any of those for anything. Over the last couple of days, I've somehow managed to start winning Fireworks a couple of times a day, so I also have plenty of credits to buy almost anything in the shops. Just let me know if any of this strikes your fancy, LOL. Belle's always been a bit of a heroine of mine, so ever since I saw the dress, I wanted it. :teeth: I didn't start playing until maybe 5 days after Halloween, so I missed out on all the costumes. I hadn't even tried to play VMK since the summer because it never even loaded on my computer. They must've modified something because it works now, complete with a "You have a low speed connection and thus the game might be slow" disclaimer.

SorcererDonald16 said:
Well, this is what I currently have:
4 red barrel seats
5 red bamboo floor covers (look like rugs to me, LOL)
red bamboo wall divider
purple Madame Leota table
Astro Orbiter lamp
extra musketeer hat
extra Peter Pan hat
Lady and the Tramp bumper sticker
Storybookland poster
Maleficent wall lamp
Red glass slipper seat
Purple glass slipper seat
Jungle Cruise poster
1 Lumiere
Dive suit
And basically every pin that's on sale at the shops

I also have Invisibility, Fireworks, and black ears (thanks to the wonderful CL_CapeGirl ::MinnieMo ), but I wouldn't trade any of those for anything. Over the last couple of days, I've somehow managed to start winning Fireworks a couple of times a day, so I also have plenty of credits to buy almost anything in the shops. Just let me know if any of this strikes your fancy, LOL. Belle's always been a bit of a heroine of mine, so ever since I saw the dress, I wanted it. :teeth: I didn't start playing until maybe 5 days after Halloween, so I missed out on all the costumes. I hadn't even tried to play VMK since the summer because it never even loaded on my computer. They must've modified something because it works now, complete with a "You have a low speed connection and thus the game might be slow" disclaimer.

hm well ill trade you then what the costume cost me :)

how about two peter pan hats, the lady tramp bumper sticker, about 6 brown crates and well call it a deal XD

You've got yourself a deal. :goodvibes I've got to buy said crates, and then I'll be ready to trade. My VMK name is SorcererDonaldD.

ETA: Okay, I bought the crates. How should I find you?

SorcererDonald16 said:
You've got yourself a deal. :goodvibes I've got to buy said crates, and then I'll be ready to trade. My VMK name is SorcererDonaldD.

ETA: Okay, I bought the crates. How should I find you?

well im on right now! just search for littlerydia :) im in a friends room.

SorcererDonald16 said:
I did the search and it came up empty. :confused3 Should I meet you somewhere else?

thats weird the search was empty for me too :confused3 ill be at the gallery, south entrance.

just giving this a little bump :) not many costumes are left! PM me if your wanting one ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter