Costume recovery?

Lauren Steve

Earning My Ears
OK so, I am very confused! I left Disney a few years ago and recently tried to reapply and was immediately rejected because I failed to return company property (which I was completely unaware of.) So I contacted costuming and they told me I can send a money order to pay for it and they'll contact me once it's received. So I sent it over a week ago and attached my name, email, phone number and perner and I've yet to hear anything. I emailed costume recovery twice and got no response. Another friend said to reapply and just agree to pay it off when I'm rehired, but how can I agree to do that if my application is immediately rejected? I realize big companies have bigger problems, I'm just anxious to hear something.

Depending on where you didn't return it to.
Cast Image and Appearance Manager
407-827-2167 (8-363)

Disney's Animal Kingdom
Operational Costuming

407-938-2594 (8-263)

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Studio Costuming Company 407-560-4375 (8-264)

Epcot
Operations Costuming 407-560-7730 (8-224)

Magic Kingdom
Operations Costuming 407-824-5975 (8-273)

It was the one by Pop century. Is that considered Hollywood studios? I never got any mail about having items in my possession. I thought I returned everything and then went to apply a few years later and got rejected immediately. I've been trying to email back and forth with the costume recovery but since every response takes up to a week it's not moving very fast.

If you call any of them, they should be able to transfer you to the appropriate department.
Also remember that much of the company is closed for the holidays right now, so replies could be taking longer than normal.

The e-mail you have is the team that contacts Casting to remove your no-rehire; the costuming floors cannot view or assist with that. I'm afraid you'll be directed to the e-mail you're already using. If you know the barcodes of the garments you mailed, they can look them up to see if they've made it back into the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!