Costume for visit over Halloween season

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by kizzabel, Oct 6, 2012.

1. kizzabel

kizzabel Eating poisonous apples since '86

Hi all
    16 sleeps until we are off :banana: and I am just ironing DDs costumes. She has an Alice costume but she really wants to wear her scary halloween one which is like a black widow / corpse bride outfit.
    Is this allowed?
    This kind of seems like a silly question because its Halloween and Disney but I remember reading something about her costume having to be Disney / princess unless it was on one of the nights of the special Halloween parties and we wont be in DLP for any of them.
    Her costume is just a plain one from a toy shop not in any way related to Disney but shes busting to wear it!
    If not she will happily wear her Alice one but I just said I would ask and be sure to save disappointment or attention being drawn to her.

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

its absolutely allowed for children to wear Halloween costume if they want to at DLP during Halloween season, my DD wore a witches costume in 2008 and we weren't at any of the special events that year :).

4. wmoon

wmoon Mouseketeer

I just bought a jack skellington costume for DS in Asda today for our trip.

He has gone from not being interested in costumes to wanting to pack at least 5 for this trip......jack skellington, toy story alien, Darth vader, buzz and a pumpkin.

He thinks I am going to carry them all about and he can change for ride/ character meet/ photo opportunities..... Yeah right, I've created a monster!!!

5. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

We saw children dressed as witches non Disney related when we were there in September x

6. kizzabel

kizzabel Eating poisonous apples since '86

Sorry about my slow reply, the DIS app just wouldnt cooperate.
    Thanks a mill everyone, DD is delighted!!
    I think we'll save it for the night-time so she can feel extra spooky and Halloween-y!

wmoon I feel so gutted we dont have Asda in Ireland :( I picked up some fab bits there when I was over visiting my brother in London but unfortunately they were all out of costumes. The Jack Skellington one sounds fab :thumbsup2