Costco Travel

mapletree

Mouseketeer
Any Canadians use Costco Travel to book a cruise? What was your experience, both good and bad info please?

Does it cost extra to ship documents to Canada?

Thanks.

Yes, any member of Costco (worldwide) can use Costco travel. Their prices are great and they've been great to deal with. Just a little extra time on phone as they are very busy, but well worth the savings!

Tiger:)

P.S. No, it does not cost extra to ship documents to Canada.

More information would be greatly appreciated.

Scratch
pirate:

Yes contact info etc would be great

Just visit Costco.com and go to the Travel section to get their phone number (sorry I can't get it for you as the baby needs me). You must be a Costco member so have your membership number ready and away you go!

Tiger

Thanks we may have to look into that

Tiger926,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Are you assigned one agent to deal with exclusively? Do they give you a direct line# or are you stuck with long waits on the phone?

Also, have you received your documents yet? Does Costco use Canada Post requiring a signature?

Thanks again..

My docs came by regular mail (no sig. required). You are not assigned a regular agent because any agent can assist at any time, but you can ask to speak to a specific agent if you prefer and then communicate with him/her. You can communicate by email as well, as phone waits are long sometimes - but I don't mind waiting on the phone for 15 mins. seeing as how my former TA was taking a week or more to get back to me!

By the way, I have only received my Costco docs saying that I paid in full. The actual cruise docs come directly from Disney - haven't received these yet as my cruise isn't until the first week of May.

Glad to be of help! Tiger

We use the Costco of travel booking our hotel for our honeymoon stay. They really take care of us, including coordination with the hotel to let them know this is our honeymoon. We welcome champagne and strawberries in chocolate when we arrived

I love looking through the costcotravel.com website. I've never booked anything through them, but they have some amazing prices. We always use the costco codes to book cars when travelling, and they are always better deals then regular codes.

We plan on using Costco for a trip in November. If you book an all-inclusive, you cannot book online if you plan on travelling through Canada. But, if you call them, they will arrange a flight from Canada.

Love that site!

Golden Oldie thread:)

...but totally agree on car rentals...always check their codes - usually good for add'l driver:thumbsup2

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter