CostCo Still the Best Rebate?

mapsd

Mouseketeer
Is CostCo still the best place to book ABD in that it has the largest rebate?

Hope to be booking 4 for Viva Italia 2012 soon!
Will this qualify for 2 rebates?

You should check with Dreams Unlimited, also. They've been giving American Express Gift Cards. Don't know if it will continue next year, but it couldn't help to check.

Check with Kevin, our other ABD Mod, at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Sayhello

We are also looking seriously at this trip. I'm assuming it will still be available! We kids DS 15 and DD 12. Looking at June before it gets too crazy hot. What about you?

I know a GREAT TA that gives great incentive rebates on ABD!
PM me if you want details!

Most offers are for a gift card/rebate amount per booking. So if there are 4 of you in one room you get one gift card. The Costco rebate is dependent on how much you spend. The more you spend, the more you get back. I've found it to be better than other offers, even though there are just two of us. For 4 people it would be even better. However, some companies, give you the gift card prior to your trip, but the Costco card comes in the mail after your trip is completed. And it's a Costco cash card, so you have to use it at Costco, as opposed to an Amex or Visa card you can use anywhere. We shop at Costco 2 or 3 times a week and I buy all my gas there, so it's good for us. You should shop around once the trips are out and see who has the best offers this year. Kevin has mentioned that DU is offering an early booking discount, so that's definitely worth checking out.

HI, I used Costco to book our families Viva Italia Trip for 9/15/11. We are 8 adults and required 4 reservations. The rebate amount is based on the total cost per reservation so I am going to receive $700 Costco rebate per couple. I was told I will be getting $2800 back in the form of Costco rebates. I should receive the Costco gift card a few weeks after we complete our trip. That's a huge savings.

Also, I usually charge everything on American Express but since I was charging over $45,000 with airfare for the 8 of us, I applied for the Costco American Express Card (which is free with a paid Costco membership). The Costco American Express card gives you 2% back on all travel related expenses in the form of a check in February. You can either use the check in Costco or they can cash it for you. So on top of the $2800 in Costco rebates I will be getting over a $900 check from Costco just on this trip alone.

Guess I'll be doing my Christmas shopping at Costco this year. LOL

We are also looking seriously at this trip. I'm assuming it will still be available! We kids DS 15 and DD 12. Looking at June before it gets too crazy hot. What about you?
We're planning on late June or 1st trip in July with our DD's 14 & 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter