Costco Bottled Water?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ophkw, May 18, 2010.

1. ophkw

ophkw Mouseketeer

I remember someone saying that Costco no longer delivers to the resorts. Is this true? Anyone have it delivered recently?

TIA!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

I'm not sure if they deliver or not, but depending on where you are staying, it may not be economical to do so. Conference hotels will charge $10 to handle each case for you.

4. imsayin

imsayin DIS Veteran

We stayed at All-Stars Movies in January and ordered from Costco, no problem, no fee from the hotel.

5. ophkw

ophkw Mouseketeer

I'm staying at Boardwalk and Saratoga. Are they convention hotels?

6. JB2K

JB2K DIS Veteran

To clarify...

Costco uses UPS for their oinline delivery orders, so they will deliver the goods (including bottled water)

However...

...it has been said on this website that the Disney O&O Convention Hotels will not accept any sort of parcel delivery for their guests (my guess is because accepting deliveries is a full-time thing at the convention resorts with trade shows, etc.).

So, yes, you can have Costco ship a case of water to you -- unless you are staying at a convention hotel.

7. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

This is not true! I'm not sure about ordering something online and having it delivered, but you can definitely send packages to yourself at convention hotels, you just have to pay a handling fee.

8. ophkw

ophkw Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if Boardwalk and Saratoga are convention hotels?